Sunday, December 12, 2010

Guess What???? I have NO facebook!!!

I've thought about getting one, but it's only because it's the hottest thing of the season. Not really. On a personal note...I just don't want one and I already have an account with Myspace.com. I don't check that one. Call me old school....( I promise, i'm under 30years), but MySpace wasn't that hot when I started the account. I actually "DELETED" my first account. I guess once you agree to the terms, you really do agree to the terms. I started one in high school, but everybody I knew on MySpace called me on my phone or text me. I thought it was hilarious when my roommates FIRST looked my name up on Facebook. I guess since everyone and their mothers have one, I should have one also. There's so many. Why does someone need to know every minute of your life? When you're looking for roommates, the housing has a way for a person to look up potential roommates. I'm not hating on Facebook. I just don't understand why digital media replaces a simple conversation between human beings. Technology has made a way for people to never really be present if they really don't have to be. Telephones have now come equipped with applications that also support social networks. I try understanding the social network system, but i prefer to make human interaction. And for those who really benefit from social network, I parade them.






Facebook Addiction-Funny
Uploaded by wdc4. - See more comedy videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment